Crispy southern fried chicken breasts. This delicious but simple fried chicken breast recipe requires just a few ingredients and not a lot of time, perfect when craving crispy chicken. This is the crispiest, spiciest, homemade fried chicken I have ever tasted! It is equally good served hot or cold and has been a picnic favorite in my family for The crunch was fantastic!
What’s the difference between chicken tenders and chicken strips? Chicken strips are slices of the whole chicken breast. The chicken tender (pectoralis minor) is the tender muscle Do you have soggy chicken strips? You can cook Crispy southern fried chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy southern fried chicken breasts
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half horizontally to thin them out (will make 4 total).
- It’s 2 cups of zatatans fish fry (picture below).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of the following:.
- You need of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
For crispy, golden-brown strips, make sure the. In large plastic bag combine corn flake crumbs, black pepper, salt and cayenne pepper. Finally shake chicken strips in plastic bag roll to coat. Add enough chicken strips to fryer basket but don’t over fill.
Crispy southern fried chicken breasts instructions
- Using a deep fryer, Heat oil to 375..
- Mix dry spices in with the fish fry.
- After you thin the chicken, dip in egg then the zatatans mix and deep fry about 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
SIMPLE & EASY, CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN BREAST SUBSCRIBE HERE– http Check out my other videos: Southern Baked Macaroni & Cheese https JUICY CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN BREAST Extra Crispy Fried Chicken FingersFoodie with Family. Southern Fried Chicken Breasts with Cremini Sweet Onion GravySpicy Southern Kitchen. Pan Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Recipes. Stir Fried Chicken and Noodles with Black Bean SauceRecipesPlus.