Mike’s Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches.
You can have Mike’s Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike’s Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches
- It’s of Prego Sandwiches.
- It’s 2 of 2 oz Sirloin Steaks [1/4″ – 3/8″ thin cut].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [rough chop].
- You need of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- Prepare dash of Quality Olive Oil.
- You need dash of Quality White Wine.
- You need of Bread & Condiments.
- Prepare 2 large of Sturdy Bread Buns [crusty topped preferred or french].
- It’s of Yellow Mustard.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s 1 small of Frying Pan [with tight fitting lid].
- You need 1 of Mallet.
- Prepare 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- Prepare of Options.
- It’s of Grilled Onions.
Mike’s Easy Prego Steak Sandwiches instructions
- Cut your sirloin in two and salt and pepper to taste. Trim any fat..
- Using your mallet – pound your meat until it thins out a bit. Reverse, season again and pound..
- Chop garlic and pound it into your meat. Reverse and do the same..
- Fry / steam 1 minute on each side with a small dash of olive oil, a quality white wine and a tight lid..
- Slice and dress bread with mustard..
- Serve hot..