Chicken Parmesan Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Pasta using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Pasta
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped basil or parsley.
- You need 12 oz of dried penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozarella cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of cooking spray.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste.
Chicken Parmesan Pasta step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9"x13" pan with cooking spray..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the penne pasta according to package directions..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the onion and garlic cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened..
- Add the chicken, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to the pan. Cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until chicken is cooked through..
- Pour the marinara sauce and chopped basil or parsley into the pan and stir to combine..
- Drain the pasta and add it to the 9"x13" dish. Pour the chicken and sauce mixture over the pasta and stir to combine..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese over the pasta mixture..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted, then serve..