Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas.
You can cook Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas
- You need 2 cup of Fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 of Scallions.
- It’s 2 of Limes (1 cut into 8 wedges, 1 squeezed).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of Beef tri-tip steak.
- Prepare 2 of Burrito size flour tortillas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 16 small of romaine lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Mango, peeled, pitted and sliced.
Steak Kebabs With Quesadillas instructions
- Preheat the grill to medium high. Make the salsa Verde: pulse 1 3/4 cups cilantro, scallions, lime juice, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and a large pinch each of salt and pepper in a food processor until slightly chunky. With the motor running, Poor in the olive oil and purée until combined, scraping down the sides as needed. Season with more salt and pepper..
- Poke the steak all over with a fork to tenderize it, then cut into 1 inch cubes; toss with 2 tablespoons of the salsa Verde and season with salt and pepper. Thread on 28 metal skewers, finishing each skewer with a lime wedge; set aside..
- Tear off a 16 inch piece of foil. Place one tortilla on the left side of the foil; top with cheese and the remaining 1/4 cup cilantro, then sandwich with the other tortilla. Fold the right side of the foil over and seal the edges to form a packet..
- Brush the grill grates with all of oil. Grill the kebabs, turning occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and let rest. Meanwhile, grill the quesadilla until the cheese melts, about two minutes per side; unwrap and cut into wedges. Serve the kebabs in the lettuce leaves with the remaining salsa Verde, the quesadilla wedges and mango slices..