Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli.
You can have Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli
- Prepare 1 of Your fav piece of steak (I think I used sirloin).
- It’s 1 of Your fav barbecue sauce.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Fresh Rosemary.
- You need 1 pinch of Fresh thyme.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil..
Easy Barbecue Steak And Broccoli step by step
- Season your steak with salt and pepper well..
- Then add your herbs and olive oil and rub it well..
- Fry in a nonstick pan for 5 minutes until slightly done..
- Then add your barbecue sauce , cover for another 5-10 minutes..
- Add more barbecue sauce and place pan in the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until done as desired. (You can add barbecue sauce as much as you'd like)..
- Add olive oil to your broccoli and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook in the oven. Enjoy.