Easy Beef Teriyaki (6 Ingredients).
You can have Easy Beef Teriyaki (6 Ingredients) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Teriyaki (6 Ingredients)
- It’s 250 gr of sirloin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shoyu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 75 ml of water.
Easy Beef Teriyaki (6 Ingredients) step by step
- Peel and slice the onion thinly..
- Cut the sirloin into bite-sized pieces..
- Using moderate heat, pour oil into the pan and add the onion. Stir from time to time until the onion is translucent..
- Add the sirloin pieces and stir until half-cooked..
- Mix shoyu and water and palm sugar. Add into the pan. After a couple of minutes, lower the heat and simmer for ten minutes or so..
- Serve with warm steamed rice!.