Simple ground beef and cabbage. A simple, homey dish of cabbage cooked with tomatoes and ground beef with a few simple seasonings will remind you of home. Combine cabbage, tomatoes with juice, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large pot over low heat. Bring cabbage mixture to a simmer.
They make the most amazing cinnamon rolls. This easy, budget friendly Ground Beef Cabbage recipe, makes enough for leftovers too! It can be served on a bed of rice, with a simple side of green beans, or as it is – almost like a ground beef and cabbage soup or chili. You can have Simple ground beef and cabbage using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple ground beef and cabbage
- You need 1 of medium head of green cabbage.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pint of chicken broth.
- You need To taste of salt.
This hearty combination of seasoned ground beef, bell pepper, tomatoes, and cabbage is a simple main dish that will serve a small crowd. The flavors are reminiscent of cabbage rolls, but the casserole is much quicker and easier to throw together. Topped with cheddar cheese, it's a naturally gluten-free. This easy dinner recipe is budget friendly, and kids love it, too!
Simple ground beef and cabbage step by step
- Wash and chop the cabbage..
- Spray the pan or wok with nonstick spray.
- Heat a big pot or wok add the cabbage. Salt.
- Break up the up the beef and add..
- Cover and season with a little bit of salt and garlic. Cook till the beef is browned. Taste to see where the seasonings are..
- Add the broth. Simmer covered for 30-40 minutes..
- When the cabbage is at your desired doneness serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Cooking meals like Ground Beef and Cabbage is a simple way to stretch your grocery budget without sacrificing flavor. This is a great quick Ground Beef and Cabbage soup (Hamburger Cabbage Soup), that doesn't require a long slow cook. This is a simple, delicious casserole to put together. I have made this using ground beef and tomato sauce, or with a seasoned ground pork sausage and Repeat layer of cabbage and tomato/beef mixture. Sprinkle casserole with the parmesan cheese.