Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes.
You can cook Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes
- You need 4 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of applewood smoked thickcut bacon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Slap ya momma seasoning.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite bourbon.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of Red potatoes.
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast with Roasted Red Potatoes instructions
- Cut the red potatoes in small quarters. Rinse the potatoes and put in a large casserole dish and coat with olive oil and Italian seasoning. Bake in the oven at 450 degrees for roughly 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown.
- Take chicken breast and flatten out with meat tenderizer.
- Coat both sides of the chicken breast with Slap Ya Momma seasoning and set to the side.
- Mix the Bourbon and brown sugar together cover the bacon.
- Roll the chicken breast and wrap with bacon.
- Put in the smoker at 250 degrees and cook for 2 1/2 hours or until the chicken’s internal temperature is at 165-167 degrees (i smoked with apple wood) use your preference. Remember with wood smoke with poultry less is more when it comes to smoke..
- Once done let rest for about ten minutes to let the juice set in the meat..