Chicken n Dumplings ala Patty. How to make Chicken Dumplings At Home Recipe. Very easy step by step video tutorial. Enjoy this Homemade Recipe from Roshan Kitchen.
A dumpling—in this context—is a biscuit dough, which is a mixture of flour, shortening, and liquid (water, milk, buttermilk, or chicken stock). We love chicken and dumplings, but sometimes you have to have it ready fast ! I came up with a simple basic base and then added my favorite naan flatbreads, cut into dumpling sized pieces. You can cook Chicken n Dumplings ala Patty using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken n Dumplings ala Patty
- Prepare 1 medium of whole chicken.
- It’s 3 of chicken boulion cubes.
- Prepare of salt,pepper, poultry seasonings, oregano.
- It’s 1 can of lowfat cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3 cup of ap flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of skim milk.
Add chicken broth, chicken ala king, and cooked chicken to the pot. I especially loved the light, tender dumplings, which is still my most favorite part of this dish. This chicken and dumplings recipe is country cooking at its finest. While it doesn't get much better than a homemade dumpling, if you're short on time Never stir dumplings.
Chicken n Dumplings ala Patty step by step
- Poach chicken in water that has been seasoned with the boulion and above listed spices.
- Set chicken aside to cool.
- Strain your cooking water and return to pot.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and let the liquid come to a boil.
- Combine flour, milk and oil to form a dough. Roll out and cut small squares for your dumplings.
- Add these to the liquid Carefully (don't want em clumping into a mess on ya).
- Shred the chicken and add to pot..
- Once dumplings have cooked thru your ready to enjoy some South in yo Mouth.
Shake the pot gently in a circular motion to submerge dumplings in stock. Cook until the dumplings float and are no longer. It's Really Simple, Absolutely Delicious, Comforting and Filling, and is Very inexpensive to Make. You will LOVE these "Southern Style" chicken n' dumplings just the way my Texas Grandma used to cook them! This soup is comfort food at it's very.