Pozole verde de pollo.
You can cook Pozole verde de pollo using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pozole verde de pollo
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast.
- You need of Juanita maiz.
- Prepare 3 of poblano.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- You need 1 of serrano.
- It’s 2 of tomatillo.
- It’s 3 of stems of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chicken buillion.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare of Lime.
- You need of Cabbage.
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
Pozole verde de pollo instructions
- Cook chicken breast in water with big slices of onion, garlic clove, chicken buillion, and salt..
- While chicken is cooking, roast the peppers: poblano, jalapeño, and Serrano; and peel. In addition, roast the tomatillo and garlic on comal in aluminum foil..
- In blender, add peeled peppers, tomatillo, garlic clove, cilantro, chicken buillion, salt, avocado, and water..
- After chicken releases the foam, remove foam and add the maíz. After the water starts to boil, let the chicken and maíz to cook for 30 mins..
- After 30 mins, remove the chicken breast and shred the chicken with fork. Let the maíz cook without the chicken for 15 mins..
- After 15 mins, add the shredded chicken and salsa verde. Taste for salt. Let that cook for another 15 mins..