Carbonara Fried Pasta.
You can have Carbonara Fried Pasta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carbonara Fried Pasta
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of white pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of carbonara sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (add more for extra spicy).
- Prepare of Garlic (3-4 cloves).
- You need Half of chopped diced onions.
- It’s of Brocolli(or any other vegies).
- You need Half of cut Bell Pepper (chopped dicely).
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Add in chicken (or beef, or sliced pepperoni optional).
Carbonara Fried Pasta instructions
- Heat up the pan, add in olive oil to medium heat..
- Add the freshly chopped garlic, onions, bell pepper. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carbonara sauce into the skillet. Add in a bit hot water and stir regularly..
- Add the chicken and broccoli, keep stirring until they are half cooked..
- Add the noodles, add in black pepper course, chili flakes and white pepper. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined and completely cooked through..
- Served the pasta on your plate. Fresh squeezed a bit lemon juice for extra kicks, add in half boiled eggs egg for additional protein..
- Add in more chili flakes if you love it spicier like me! Voilaaaa extra yummy carbonara pasta on table!.