Easy Tuna Carbonara.
You can cook Easy Tuna Carbonara using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tuna Carbonara
- Prepare 250 g of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 of bulb medium garlic.
- Prepare 2 of medium egg yolks.
- Prepare 155 g of canned tuna flakes in oil.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s leaves of Dried basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need of Olive oil.
Easy Tuna Carbonara instructions
- Cook the pasta as per instructions and set aside..
- While the pasta is cooking, mix together 2 egg yolks with grated cheddar cheese. You can put in as much cheddar as preferred, but for this recipe, I used enough just to allow the yolks to coat them evenly..
- Heat a wok or frying pan on high. Drizzle some olive oil..
- One the oil is hot enough, saute the garlic until aromatic. If your pan is hot enough, you should hear the garlic sizzle as soon as you put them in..
- Add your tuna flakes together with the oil. Saute well..
- One the tuna is aromatic, add in your cheese and yolk mixture. Stir well..
- You will notice that your mixture will become creamy and have a thick cream-like consistency..
- Add in your cooked pasta and mixed well. Sprinkle with dried basil as desired..
- Add in salt to taste..
- Enjoy your pasta! :).