Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale.
You can cook Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts boneless skinless.
- You need 1 cup of white long grain rice (gluten free).
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 jar of Patak's original spicy butter chicken sauce (GF).
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
- You need 4 sprigs of fresh thyme (optional).
- Prepare 2 sprigs of fresh dill (optional).
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into medium chunks..
- Finely chop half of the onion and 1 garlic clove..
- Add both ingredients to baking dish. (I prefer glass but anything you have on hand will work).
- Add 1 cup of spicy butter chicken sauce.
- Lightly season with 1 tsp of black pepper and 1 clove of garlic..
- Bake for 26 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F using an instant read thermometer..
- Rice In a 2-quart saucepan place 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water. Add 1 tbsp of butter (optional) Bring rice to a full boil. Reduce heat to simmer (low boil). Cover with lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat. Lightly fluff with fork and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Kale Thoroughly wash kale in cold water, removing stems. Tear leaves into chunks. Finely chop the other half of the onion and the garlic clove. In a large skillet, heat the 3 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Add the onion and remaining garlic clove and stir to avoid any burning. Add in kale leaves and move around skillet using tongs. Add the remaining pepper and 1 tsp of salt to taste. Continue cooking about 3 minutes (kale should be slightly wilted but still crisp).
- Combine foods on plate, drizzle with cream or yogurt sauce of your choosing and serve for a lovely spice filled dinner..