Mom's Easy Curry Chicken 🍗 and Broccoli 🥦 With White Rice.
You can cook Mom's Easy Curry Chicken 🍗 and Broccoli 🥦 With White Rice using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mom's Easy Curry Chicken 🍗 and Broccoli 🥦 With White Rice
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s of White rice (to taste).
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli.
- You need of Curry powder (to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 package of monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cans of evaporated milk.
Mom's Easy Curry Chicken 🍗 and Broccoli 🥦 With White Rice instructions
- Pound chicken breasts flat…. season with salt & pepper…. bake in oven for 30 minutes at 375°…. cut into chunks…..
- Butter the pan…..
- Cut the monterey jack cheese with a knife…. Put the cheese in the pan…..
- Add evaporated milk (2 cans)……..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper…..
- Add curry powder…..
- Add flour…..
- Mix untill thickening on low heat…..
- Heat the broccoli cuts in the microwave and drain them…. add to sauce pan…..
- Add chicken chunks to sauce pan…..
- Once it's thick…. remove and spread into a baking dish…..
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour…. let it cool…..
- Serve with white rice…. enjoy!.