EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf. Use your slow cooker to create a luscious surf 'n' turf stew loaded with chicken, shrimp, and andouille sausage. For the seasoning: Combine the garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, salt and cayenne. Cajun Surf N Turf Burger is one tasty and flavorful burger topped with a shrimp in cream sauce.
Add some chicken and Broccoli and Bam! You get a classic dish with some heat and strut to it's walk. I know you have legs, but do you know how to use them? You can cook EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf
- You need 1 of lobster tail.
- It’s 1 of petite sirloin steak.
- It’s 8-10 of jumbo shrimp raw, shelled and deveined.
- It’s 3-4 of white mushrooms- sliced.
- It’s of Purple onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need of Butter for frying everything and topping potato.
- You need of Seasonings: Cajun seasoning, onion powder, pepper, soul seasoning, steak rub.
Surf & Turf Cajun Pasta. *SPOILER ALERT* Are you ready? I realized today that I don't say it enough. Season steaks generously with Cajun spice. Surf n' Turf Pimento Burger with Cajun Remoulade.
EASY Cajun Surf n’ Turf instructions
- Remove steak from fridge and rub down with steak rub, pepper and onion powder and let sit room temp 15-30 minutes..
- Heat large cast iron skillet to medium high heat and put some butter in it. Place steak in center and onions and mushrooms surrounding it and cook about 4 minutes per side to get a rare steak..
- Remove, top with mushroom and onion and let rest on the plate you’re serving it on..
- Split lobster tails down the back and seasoning with all spices except steak rub. Add more butter to the pan and place lobster tails meat side down and fry 2 minutes then flip and fry another 3-4 until meat inside is opaque. Set on plate..
- Butterfly your shrimp by slicing down the backs half way through almost to the tail. Season with everything except steak rub and place cut side down for 2 minutes then flip onto their sides and cook one minute per side. Place on top of steak..
- For an easy baked potato wash potato and poke holes all over it with a fork. Place in microwave for 4 minutes then flip and microwave 3 more minutes. Split down the center and fill with butter sour cream or any toppings. Make it a loaded potato by topping with cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and green onion if you wish..
Easy Burrata Cheese Stuffed Spicy Meatball Subs. SURF and TURF KUSHIYAKI video recipe – How To yakitori steak and shrimp サーフ＆ターフ串焼きビデオのレシピ. Sandwich make at home easy and simple l Sandwich with mayonnaise, tuna steak and tomato l. Pair your fancy steak with this crab Forget about steak frites—serve your meat with fried clams instead, and you'll be the master of the surf and turf. Plus, it's easier to pretend it's keto.