Gumbo 101. This video talks in full detail on what you need to know about making a Gumbo from a New Orleans natives perspective. What goes into an authentic Louisiana Gumbo? In restaurants, kitchens and cookbooks all over America, you find menu items masquerading as Louisiana Gumbo.
We'll be creating and breaking down a basic AI script that will get an NPC through combat. You can view the complete script here. In your current content pack: Create the data/ai directory. You can have Gumbo 101 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gumbo 101
- It’s 1.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- It’s 1 tbs of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 cups of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare 1 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 of md Yellow Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of ribs Celery.
- You need 8 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Jalepeño.
- You need 2 cups of Guiness Beer.
- You need 8 cups of Low Sodium Chcken Stock.
- It’s 5 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Thyme.
- You need 1.5 Lb of Andoiue Sausage.
- Prepare 6 of Green Onions.
Make an.ai.txt file so the level editor knows the script exists (e.g. gumbo_test.ai.txt). What goes into an authentic Louisiana Gumbo, and how do you know it's the real thing? Gumbo reheated the next day is usually better than the first. All gumbo can also be frozen.
Gumbo 101 instructions
- 1 tbsp Grapeseed Oil in saute pan, seer chicken on both sides..
- Heat 1 cup Grapeseed Oil to pot on med-med high heat. Add 1 cup all-purpose flower. Stir continuasly for 15 min, until Roux is chocolate brown. Do not walk away, stir continuasly. Roux starts out blonde and will darken after 15 minutes on med-med high heat..
- Add diced bell pepper / onion / celery / jalapeño. Add Salt to bring out moisture in the vegetables..
- Once vegetables have sweated through and are slightly transparent, add minced garlic..
- When garlic starts to get fragrant add 2 cups of Guiness Beer. Let the alcohol cook out, approximately 3-5 min..
- Add 8 cups of low sodium chicken stock. Add bay leaves and fresh thyme.
- Add coin sized sausage and seared chicken. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer. Let this simmer roll for 1 hour. This can simmer for longer if needed..
Emeril demonstrates the basics of making a gumbo and the tasty results. Gumbo Z'herbes; How to Roux; Delmonico's Seafood Okra Gumbo; Emeril's Country File Gumbo; Chicken. What goes into an authentic Louisiana Gumbo? In restaurants, kitchens and cookbooks all over The iconic Queen of Creole Cuisine, New Orleans Chef Leah Chase has the scoop on gumbo. This video talks in full detail on what you need to know about making a Gumbo from a New Orleans natives perspective.