Stuffed Chicken Breasts. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it.
This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! Easy to make chicken breast Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes. You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 1 kg of Boneless chicken breasts flattened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach leaves packed chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sun dried tomatoes heaped chopped.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Cream cheese heaped.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chives finely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Crushed red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- You need to taste of Course sea salt & pepper.
- It’s 4-6 tbsp of Oil.
Discover our stuffed chicken breast recipes, packed with a range of delicious fillings including herby mascarpone, goat's cheese, spinach Stuffed chicken breasts make a great dinner party dish. How to make stuffed chicken breast. On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side. Hi Guys, today I'll show you How to Make Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Cheese.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper powder. Mix together all the ingredients except chicken and oil. Divide the mixture equally into the number of chicken breasts. Place one portion of the stuffing on one flattened chicken breast piece. Gently but tightly roll the chicken breasts and fasten with toothpicks. Make sure the breasts are sealed on all sides..
- Stuff and roll each chicken breasts in the same manner. In a skillet heat oil. Gently place the chicken rolls. Sear on high heat until slightly browned all around. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the chicken rolls in an oven proof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove the rolls to a chopping board and let rest for 5 minutes. Gently slice the chicken rolls and serve..
This is a very comforting and tasty meal. Stuffing a chicken breast is both fun and flavorful. Splitting the breast helps both sides cook more quickly and evenly, and the filling adds moisture and flavor to the meat. Tender chicken breasts get stuffed with chopped ham and shredded Swiss cheese for an unfussy, delicious twist on traditional chicken cordon bleu. I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese.