My Orange Chicken.
You can have My Orange Chicken using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Orange Chicken
- It’s 4-5 of boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of Canola oil for frying.
- You need of Orange Chicken Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orange juice (I used 3 Oranges).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s of Sesame seeds for topping (optional).
- Prepare 1 of orange (zested).
My Orange Chicken instructions
- Dice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, and ginger powder to coat the chicken..
- In a deep drying pan, bring the oil to medium-high heat. Fry the chicken until golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes..
- Meanwhile, whisk all the sauce ingredients and a bowl. Transfer to a hot skillet or frying pan and cook on low-heat, simmering until the sauce thickens up..
- Transfer the fried chicken to the sauce and mix to coat well. Let the sauce and chicken simmer together for 1-2 minutes and then remove from heat..
- Serve with white rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and chopped green onions. (optional).