Steak pinwheels. Flank Steak Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spread the flank steak out so that the grain is running left to right. Begin layering the flank steak with salt and pepper, the Asiago, then the.
First the steak is opened out. These festive wheels of steak, Boursin cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes look fancy, but View image. Flank Steak Pinwheels. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. You can have Steak pinwheels using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak pinwheels
- It’s 1 lb of sirloin tip steak.
- You need 2 cups of freshly shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbs of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of meat tenderizer.
- It’s 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 box of beef broth.
Spinach Stuffed Steak Pinwheels look and taste steak house fancy and indulgent, but they're actually easy to make and provide a healthy dose of protein as part of a well-balanced diet! These pinwheels can be made to suit any family. You could use almost any kind of cheese. Or you could cover the steak with plastic wrap and pound the steak so it is half as thin as it was.
Steak pinwheels instructions
- Sprinkle meat tenderizer on one side of the steak and pound it out with a tenderizer hammer. Flip and repeat on the other side..
- Grate cheese. Chop cilantro. Mix together in a bowl add onion powder, Worcester sauce, seasoning and 2 tbs of olive oil..
- Spread the mixture overtop the steak. Roll the steak like a pinwheel and secure edges with toothpicks..
- Brown outside of steak in the remaining olive oil for coloring. 4 min on each side..
- Pour beef broth into the instant pot and use a stand to keep meat out of the broth put the steak on the stand and set the instant pot to meat/stew for 35 min. (if you want to add vegetables such as green beans and potatoes they can cook in the broth while the instant pot is cooking just throw them in.).
These juicy Stuffed Flank Steak (aka beef rolls, steak rolls or pinwheels).whatever you want to call them just know it's the EASIEST and most delicious best flank steak recipe ever! Gourmet Steak Pinwheels: This gourmet dish is guaranteed to taste as good as it looks. Learn how to make this impressive dinner centerpiece in a few easy. Impress your guests with these easy stuffed flank steak pinwheels with spinach and cream cheese. All you need is a few ingredients to whip up these fancy, delicious Stuffed Flank Steak Pinwheels.