Mimi’s Sunshine Chicken Pasta.
You can have Mimi’s Sunshine Chicken Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi’s Sunshine Chicken Pasta
- It’s 4 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 of coconut paste or milk.
- Prepare 2 of small pints whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 of skim milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of trimmed pea pods.
- You need 4 of large peppers cut in strips, yellow, orange, red.
- You need 2 of sweet onions / quartered.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rogan Josh Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of curry.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Coat chicken in Cajun seasoning and sauté on stove, or out in air fryer. Costing needs to come out crispy.
- You need 2 of lemons- juiced.
- It’s 1/2 of parm cheese.
- It’s of Boil egg noodles or I like Italian dry colored noodles.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
Mimi’s Sunshine Chicken Pasta instructions
- Coat chicken w spicy Cajun blend. Air-fry or cook these in your cast iron skillet. Keep moist set aside..
- Add 2 tbsp of butter to med hot.. use cast iron. Add coconut milk, milk, whipping cream, all spices.. bring to low boil..
- Add onions, and peppers. Continue to stir, add additional seasoning to taste. Sauce should simmer 10 -15 minutes, stir. Add lemon, and pea pods after 12 minutes..
- Taste sauce / boil water and noodles.Drain and set aside. Save 1/4 cup pasta water add to simmering sauce..
- Cut up chicken w has been cooked, add to sauce and simmer another ten minutes. Taste sauce. Add Rogan John or Cajun spice as needed to taste. You can also use some nutmeg to sweeten.
- Serve up- pour noodles in pasta bowl and add sauce / chicken. Add Parmesan on top..