Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb. This low carb chicken casserole recipe is made with grated cauliflower rice. It’s baked with some cream, herbs, and a cheddar cheese topping. This low carb sausage, eggplant, and cheese casserole tastes like a cross between eggplant Parmesan and lasagna.
This cauliflower lasagna recipe is made with cauliflower lasagna noodles, layers of ground beef marinara, and gooey cheese. If you’re looking for low carb recipes with ground beef and cauliflower, AND a comfort meal that’s freezer friendly, you’ll want to save this low carb cauliflower casserole. Eggplant casserole recipe is a low carb copycat of the Wyatt’s Cafeteria dish. You can have Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb
- Prepare of I. Batter:.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare of II. Cauliflower Eggplant:.
- You need 1 of large aubergine eggplant, peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 of medium head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green onions, thinly sliced.
I love eggplant in pretty much any dish, my low carb eggplant rollatini for example, but I have to say that this version of a childhood favorite is currently. Low-Carb Cauliflower Casserole – the best, easy to make recipe for loaded cauliflower casserole. Low-carb and Keto friendly, perfect for the holidays. Baked or boiled cauliflower florets, in creamy and flavorful cheesy sauce, topped with more melty cheese and bacon.
Eggplant cauliflower casserole, low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Melt the butter in a deep pan thats oven safe.
- Peel and cub the eggplant add to a bowl.
- Chop the cauliflower into same sized pieces as eggplant add to the bowl..
- When the butter is melted add the cauliflower, spices, and eggplant to the pan. Coat everything well. Eventually the eggplant will absorb the butter but cover while simmering. Stirring occasionally so it will cook evenly..
- When most of butter is absorbed add the green onions.
- While thats cooking mix the pinch of salt, sour cream, baking powder, cheese, and honey all together..
- It will rise.
- Pour the batter over the egglant and cauliflower after the onions are tender.
- Mix it well incorporating everything together. Bake 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
While cauliflower is one of my. Mmmm, a creamy cauliflower casserole with crispy bacon and lots of cheese. It’s super easy to prepare and the result is super delicious. If you’re looking for satisfaction, give this superlative cheesy low-carb dish a try! Low carb eggplant parmesan is a recipe that you’ll come back to again and again.