You can cook Hawaiian Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Chicken
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need Half of pineapple chopped.
- You need 1 of bell pepper chopped.
- You need 4 of grilled chicken breasts.
- It’s of Cooked white rice.
Hawaiian Chicken instructions
- Mix sugar, cornstarch and salt..
- Then add pineapple juice, water and vinegar..
- Stir and bring to a boil..
- Add chopped pineapple and bell pepper. Continue cooking another 5 minutes..
- Cube grilled chicken and add to sauce cooking another 10 minutes..
- Serve over prepared white rice..