Lasagna no pasta low carb. This low carb lasagna without pasta is one of those perfect dishes that’s easy to make and will be devoured by everyone. Ways to make a keto friendly no pasta lasagna. Most people assume that lasagna is off-limits for carb conscious diets.
Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that’s loaded with vegetables, it’s SOOO good you won’t miss the pasta! I’ve made this dish a gazillion times and even shared it in my first cookbook! One of the biggest challenges I tried to figure out was how to avoid the. You can have Lasagna no pasta low carb using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna no pasta low carb
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 pounds of ground pork.
- Prepare 32 ounces of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 14 of large eggs.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare of -for number 2 ———-.
- Prepare 8 ounces of crumbled Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
GREAT low-carb dinner (so delicious!!) and it’s going to feed the family for days! It’s meal prep and Monday night dinner all in one! Zucchini slices step in for pasta in this low-carb and gluten-free beef lasagna that is delicious and satisfying; such a crowd pleaser! Easy, low carb egg noodles have the texture of homemade egg noodles.
Lasagna no pasta low carb instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat.
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids..
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish..
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one..
- Half the Colby jack to the little one..
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs next on both.
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one.
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured.
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
I didn’t want that weird textured low carb pasta. I wanted tender, slurpy egg noodles drifting in a rich broth surrounded by pieces of chicken. It was originally made from an unleavened dough of durum wheat flour, mixed with water or eggs and then formed into different noodles (or sheets, for those lasagna lovers out there). A hearty low-carb zucchini lasagna using zucchini slices instead of noodles. This recipe for low-carb zucchini lasagna is a delicious and very healthy way of using quite a lot of them.