Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb). Although those low carb crackers looked so much better than Laura’s, I didn’t have any Vermont Cheese Powder. Easy to make keto crackers with flaxmeal and garlic parmesan flavor. These simple low carb crackers are a great homemade snack.
Add the minced garlic and chili flakes. Low Carb Lemon Parmesan Baked Cod, keto, gluten free recipe. This Low-Carb Garlic Parmesan Crouton recipe adds the perfect crunch and flavor to any salad. You can have Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb)
- You need 4 (4 oz.) of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan, freshly grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried dill.
These croutons are the perfect choice for a low-carb Sometimes salads just aren’t quite as satisfying without crunchy, garlicky croutons. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’ve eaten salad without croutons for. Super easy low carb and grain free snack. Sliced low carb eggplant parmesan bites (aubergine).
Garlic Parmesan Cod (Low Carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Pat cod dry. Place on foil-lined baking sheet..
- Combine mayo, cheese, garlic, and dill in a small bowl. Spread this mixture over the top of the cod fillets..
- Bake for about 12 minutes, being careful not to overcook..
Serve with garlic yoghurt dip or homemade mayonnaise. I have been writing my recipes for so long now for my American audience, I. Baked Cod with Baked PotatoesReceitas Da Felicidade! Garlic parmesan roasted radishes are infused with rosemary making them a great low carb alternative for potatoes. While most root vegetables should be avoided on a low carb diet this is not the case.