Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak). An easy beef stroganoff recipe with tender strips of beef and mushrooms cooked in sour cream and served over noodles. According to the Wikipedia, Beef Stroganoff first appeared in Russian cookbooks in the mid Some versions of stroganoff use mustard, stock, and a little sour cream. The sirloin steak is easier to slice if it's partially frozen.
I used a lb. of shredded sirloin. I followed the recipe over wide egg noodles. beef: I urge you to use beef round – a stroganoff done the classic way cooks very quickly and is different from stroganoff made with ground beef/in You need a tender cut here. Chicken breast cut into strips can be used as a substitute. mushrooms: if you don't like mushrooms, you can just leave. You can have Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak)
- Prepare 3 cup of of leftover sirloin steak, sliced thin and trimmed of any fat..
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 14 oz of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of gravy master or swanson beef booster.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of -1 cup of sour cream (I prefer only 1/2 cup but you may like more sour cream).
- You need 1 of Cooked buttered noodles (I cook two packages because my husband eats three plates of stroganoff).
This easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is made with tender top sirloin, onions, garlic, and mushrooms simmered in a rich sour cream sauce and served over egg noodles. People use lots of different cuts of meat for Stroganoff: beef tenderloin, chuck, ground beef. Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce. Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe?
Easy Beef Stroganoff (using left over sirloin steak) step by step
This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you! This easy beef stroganoff can also be made with steak. To make this easy beef stroganoff, I use a similar recipe to my super popular Easy Pork Stroganoff, but instead of cooking the meat first, I simply add in leftover roast beef to the delicious blend of. Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe – tender beef cooked in a rich, creamy, flavorful sauce served over buttered noodles. Made without cream of mushroom soup.