Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings. How do you make chicken & dumplings in a slow cooker? This recipe is broken down into two parts: cooking chicken and cooking biscuits. Slow cooker chicken and dumplings is a favorite in my house.
More crockpot recipes to try This Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is easy to make and full of old fashioned goodness with delicious flat rolled dumplings made from scratch. This Southern-style chicken and dumplings is made from scratch in the slow cooker. Chicken is cooked low and slow with a little onion and garlic. You can cook Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of sliced carrots.
- It’s of sliced celery.
- Prepare 1/2 can of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need of crumbled bacon.
- Prepare of parsley.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 can of flaky biscuits.
This Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is a quick and easy one-pot cozy Winter wonder! A crowd pleasing dinner full of tender chicken, ultra-fluffy biscuit dumplings If you try this crockpot recipe with bisquick dumplings or homemade dumplings let me know in the comments below! Chicken & Dumplings – Stewed Chicken with Thyme Creme Fraiche Dumplings. Crockpot chicken & dumplings recipe! britneyandbaby.
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it.
- Add in carrots, celery and onion. How much ever you prefer.
- Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes over it, how much ever you prefer.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together..
- Break up the flaky biscuits, uncooked, and put in the crockpot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top..
- Remain cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy!.
I'm so glad the colder weather is finally making it's way into Texas. Chicken and Dumplings is a daunting recipe to most, but when you see how easy this is, you'll be making it all the time! Why not in a crock pot? I always have folks ask me for a good crock pot version of chicken and dumplings. I actually had never really thought about it because we Take out the chicken and shred it using a fork then place it back in the crockpot and add some crumbled bacon and the peas.