Creamy chicken breasts. A yummy, creamy chicken casserole which can turn into an elegant dish when the chicken breasts are left whole. For a variation, use boneless chicken breasts, but do not dice them. With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite!
Served in a rich and creamy sauce chock full of sun-dried tomatoes, dried herbs.. What you need for creamy lemon chicken breast Chicken breast – or boneless skinless thigh Cream and lemon – because we're making a creamy lemon sauce Creamy Lemon Chicken Breast. This Creamy Chicken Breast Recipe is rich and full of flavor. You can have Creamy chicken breasts using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken breasts
- Prepare 600 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 60 gr of bacon (chopped).
- It’s 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/4 of tomato (chopped).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of muskatnuss.
- It’s 3 spoon of white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thymian.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of petersilie.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
Try it for yourself by following our tried and tested recipe. We suggest this Delicious Creamy Chicken Breast. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in.
Creamy chicken breasts instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the skillet.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown (3 minutes per side). Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add the bacon to same skillet, and sear it for about 3 minutes or until it's golden brown and looks crunchy, and then set it aside.
- Still using the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, Rosemary, black pepper, Muskatnuss, thymian, petersilie. Stir it all together.
- Stir in white wine and some water, bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock and bacon, stir it.
- And the last, add the chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. Occasionally pour the sauce into the chicken part which is not covered by the sauce, or flipp it occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before you turn off the heat.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/ueXFPOe81hc.
Creamy Garlic Herb Chicken Breasts Recipe Pan-seared chicken breasts prepared with a creamy, garlicky herb sauce. Flavorful, quick weeknight dinner prepared in one pan. Chicken breasts can be shredded for pulled chicken sandwiches and tacos; diced for soups This version of creamy chicken marsala uses boneless chicken breast halves, fresh mushrooms. This is the easiest Creamy Pan-Seared Chicken Breast recipe, cooked all in one skillet.