Boudin stuffed chicken breast. Stuffed Chicken Breasts – Cook n' Share. In a big bowl mix brown sugar and how ever much spice you like of cajun rub. PagesBusinessesFood & BeverageRestaurantAmerican RestaurantThe Little Big CupVideosBoudin stuffed Fried Chicken Breast topped with a Pepper jack.
Stuff boudin mixture into the chicken and sew back together to reform chicken shape. Place a small piece of butter under the skin on each chicken breast. Season chicken well with Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper. You can have Boudin stuffed chicken breast using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boudin stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare of Chicken breasts spilt.
- It’s of Boudin links casin removed.
- You need of Thick cut bacon (peppered).
- You need of Your favorite cajun rub. (Slap you mamas is my favorite).
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again. Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.
Boudin stuffed chicken breast step by step
- In a big bowl mix brown sugar and how ever much spice you like of cajun rub. Toss in bacon strips usually 2 strips per breast. Toss to coat bacon. Set a side.
- Split chicken breast without cutting the sides completely so it forms a pocket. Stuff with boudin you removed from casin. Dust the chicken with the cajun rub..
- Wrap the bacon strips around chicken. You can secure it with a cut skewer or wrap with butcher twine..
- Put in shallow oven dish and cook at 350 until internal temp is safe. Last 10 minutes of the cook sprinkle more sugar mix over the chicken. It will caramelize. Becareful not to let it burn..
Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. We based this recipe on one from chef Donald Link of New Orleans's Cochon and Herbsaint restaurants. Cajun recipes, boudin, Boudin Dip, Stuffed Pork Chops, Cabbage Rolls, Stuffed Turkey breast, Cajun bell peppers. Season chicken breast, then open them up and place ½ stick of Zummo Boudin (with casing removed) into chicken breast. Discard marinade and place breast in baking dish sprayed with Pam.