Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can have Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Prepare 4 of Large Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of bag Steamable Broccoli Florets.
- You need 1 of diced Bell Pepper (any color).
- Prepare 2 cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Broccoli Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut a Pocket in each chicken breast for filling. Be careful not to cut all the way through..
- For the filling: Follow the instructions on the broccoli for preparation. While that’s cooking dice your bell pepper. After broccoli has cooled some dice it up smaller if you prefer. Combine broccoli, bell pepper, cheese, mayo & 1 tsp of the garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix the filling until combined. Then divide the mixture evenly between the chicken breast. Using toothpicks to secure if necessary..
- Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt, pepper, paprika & 1 tsp of garlic powder..
- Heat a large oven safe skillet (I prefer cast iron) over medium heat & add the Olive Oil. Sear the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side. Cover skillet in foil and bake in preheated oven for 15-17 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°. Let rest 5 minutes covered before enjoying..