Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2.
You can have Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2
- You need 8 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 12 ounces of diced ham/spam.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need To taste of ketchup or steak sauce, optional.
Low-Carb Breakfast, Batch 2 instructions
- Dice the meat and dry fry it. Add the diced onion. Fry till crisp..
- Beat the eggs with the parsley and 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour the egg mixture onto the meat. Add salt. Let it cook 4 minutes till steam is rising through the eggs top with the rest of the cheese..
- Spray a griddle or pan with nonstick spray. Put over the top of the pan with the eggs. Flip it over remove pan, and let cook 5 minutes..
- Serve you can have ketchup or steak sauce if you like. I hope you enjoy!.