Lemongrass Chicken Breast.
You can cook Lemongrass Chicken Breast using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Chicken Breast
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breast fillets.
- It’s of grated zest 1 lime and huice.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk, trimmed and roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped.
- It’s 2 cm of fresh ginger, peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of large red chilli, seeded.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce (can be replace with white wine vinegar).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oilve oil.
- You need of juice of 1/2 lime.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Lemongrass Chicken Breast instructions
- Start by marinating the chicken. In large bowl, mix the lime zest and juice, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chili and fish sauce into a food processor. Blend until smooth paste..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken breast. Cling wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (I usually marinate it overnight).
- To start cooking. Heat up olive oil in a skillet or pan over medium heat..
- Add marinated chicken breast into hot pan. Season with salt and lime juice..
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each sides until golden and cooked through. (depending on the thickness of your chicken).
- Once ready, remove and let it rest on a chopping board for 2 minutes. Serve with steamed white rice or you may also toss the lemongrass chicken with leafy salad and sprinkle with roasted walnuts or peanuts..