Crispy chicken breast.
You can have Crispy chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken breast
- It’s 4 medium of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of corn flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Crispy chicken breast instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- add dry ingredients together, crush corn flakes mix well.
- Beat eggs, take the chicken breasts and cover each one in the eggs and with the corn flake mix.
- place chicken in a deep dish pan cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- serve with your choice of sides and enjoy.