Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly).
You can cook Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly)
- You need 1 lb of 80/20 ground beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar free salsa.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
Low Carb Taco Casserole (Keto friendly) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as it cooks. While cooking stir in chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper..
- Turn off heat, do not drain beef. Stir in salsa and transfer mixture to a 9×9 casserole dish. Spread out evenly..
- In a medium bowl wisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Once combined, stir in half the cheese..
- Pour egg mixture over meat mixture in casserole dish. Very gently give the mixtures a slight stir to work some of the cheese down into the meat..
- Top with remaining cheese. Place in oven. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is crispy and golden around the edges. Let rest 10 minutes before serving. Top with your favorite garnishes and enjoy!.