Honey Soy Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Honey Soy Chicken Thighs using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Soy Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 3-4 of chicken thighs bone in and skin on.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flakes (optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Parsley for garnish.
Honey Soy Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, chili flakes, salt and pepper..
- Next, rinse and trim off all the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade..
- Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour!!!.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees..
- After, place chicken thighs and marinade in your cast iron or baking dish and bake for 45-60 minutes or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken 1-2 times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top. After flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful dark brown color..
- Finally, garnish with chopped parsley, serve with rice or mashed potato, and make sure to pour the sauce over the chicken when serving..