Chicken gravy over biscuits with green beans.
You can have Chicken gravy over biscuits with green beans using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken gravy over biscuits with green beans
- You need 1 can of biscuits.
- It’s 2 cans of greenbeans.
- You need of Garlic seasoning, onion seasoning, salt, pepper.
- You need of Flour.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1-2 of chicken breast cooked shredded.
- Prepare of Butter.
Chicken gravy over biscuits with green beans instructions
- Bake the biscuits as directed by the instructions on the can..
- Make the greenbeans by draining 1 can and using the juice from the other. I add 2 or 3 tablespoons butter and seasoning. Mix and heat through..
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a skillet on medium high heat. Once melted add 1 cup flour and whisk till butter and flour is combined. Slowly start to whisk in milk till you get desired consistency. Once you achieve the desired consistency add cooked chicken..
- Add garlic, onion and chicken seasoning till you get the flavor you like..
- Open biscuits and add gravy. Serve with greenbeans or any other sides you like. Enjoy..