Slow cooker queso chicken tacos.
You can cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker queso chicken tacos
- You need 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Slow cooker queso chicken tacos step by step
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.