Lemony Brown Butter Chicken.
You can have Lemony Brown Butter Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemony Brown Butter Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning per each breast.
- It’s of Pepper, to taste per each breast.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lemon, 1/2 sliced, the other half juiced.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
Lemony Brown Butter Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast.
- Preheat oven to 375⁰.
- In a skillet add your butter and olive oil, once hot brown chicken and both sides on high heat (it's okay if it's not cooked through at this stage).
- Add your lemon juice and a slice of lemon on each breast.
- Bake in oven for 20-25min then serve with your fave sides!.