Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole.
You can cook Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole
- You need of Cream Cheese 8oz; softened.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- It’s to taste of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of pouch Uncle Ben's Ready White Rice; cooked accord. to pkg.
- You need 5 of chicken breast tenderloins; shredded.
- You need 1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of sleeve Ritz Crackers.
Chicken with Mushroom & Asparagus Casserole instructions
- Boil chicken in 2 cups of water with 2 tsp Chicken Bouillon. Cook chicken until ALMOST done. It will finish cooking in the oven. Shred chicken once cooled and set aside..
- In a large bowl Mix Cream cheese and soups.
- Add spices, mix well..
- Added Asparagus, mix well..
- Add Rice, mix well.
- Add Chicken, mix well.
- Add cheese, leaving some for topping. Mix well..
- Spoon Mixture in a greased casserole dish and bake for 30 min @ 350.
- In a pan, melt 1/2 stick butter with 1/4 tsp of chicken bouillon and add crushed Ritz Crackers. Remove once crackers are moistened and set aside..
- Top casserole with Crackers and Shredded Cheese and bake til cheese is melted. About 25 min..
- Serve and Enjoy!.