Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread. Hey guys, hope you're all doing well! Today's menu includes a rather large chicken parmesan with spaghetti. I've also got a side of garlic bread and.
Chicken breasts are breaded with flavorful crumbs, herbs, and Parmesan cheese, then baked for the easiest, quickest chicken dish ever. Also melted mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and served with marinara sauce and side of spaghetti. Is going to become a regular meal in my house! You can have Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
- It’s 6 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Olive oil or corn oil to fry.
- You need 2 cups of spagetti sauce.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese (to taste).
- Prepare 1 pound of linguine.
- You need 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Garlic bread (see recipe).
Fry the breaded chicken strips until both sides are golden brown. Remove from heat and drain on a paper towel. Slice the baguette into thirds or fourths (each baguette piece should be roughly the same length. Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe.
Chicken Parmesan With Spaghetti and Garlic Bread instructions
- Add flour, salt, and pepper in a bag…..
- Shake it up!!!.
- Put the Panko breadcrumbs in a bag…..
- Crack 2 eggs…..
- Add some milk to the eggs…..
- Mix the eggs and milk together…. pour it into a dish…..
- Take out the chicken breasts…. wash them…. cut out the extra rib meat…. pound them to flatten…..
- Cover the chicken breasts in the flour…. cover it in egg wash too…. cover in the breadcrumbs…..
- Fry them in olive oil until browned…..
- Flip them…. cook until browned.
- Drain them with a napkin…. sprinkle some parmesan cheese…..
- Add mozzarella cheese…. cover them with sauce…. sprinkle a little bit more parmesan cheese…..
- Bake them at 325° for 25 minutes…. until cheese is nicely melted.
- Boil the noodles…. add tsp. olive oil to water mix…. put the noodles in a dish…. add sauce and mix…..
- Look at my garlic bread recipe for a side! (see recipe).
Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by bypassing the deep fryer and minimizing the oil in the pan, crispy chicken cutlets can still be delivered with a lot less fuss. Grilled Chicken, Garlic Herb Tomato Sauce, Fresh Basil & Parmesan Cheese with Whole Wheat Spaghetti & Roasted Vegetables. Grilled chicken, garlic herb tomato sauce, fresh basil & parmesan cheese with whole wheat spaghetti & roasted vegetables. The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the chicken is so moist and full of flavor.