Fried chicken breasts.
You can have Fried chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried chicken breasts
- It’s Half of a bag of BBQ chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of Large egg.
- You need of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Fried chicken breasts step by step
- Put half a bag of BBQ chips in a ziplock bag, use the roller, to roll them out and crush them up. (regular sized bag, not the party size or individual size) it is a 7.75 oz bag, only use half of it. (Honestly idk why he didn't use the blender or chopper, I think it would work just as well, if not better).
- In a bowl, mix the crushed up chips, with the flour, and add in your seasonings.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half, down the middle, to make 10 chicken breasts. That way they aren't to thick, and they cook and get done better..
- Break the egg open in a separate bowl. Beat the egg up, until the yolk is broken and mixed together good. Now dip the chicken in the egg, covering both sides. And then dip the chicken in the chip and flour batter..
- In a skillet, pour some vegetable oil in there, enough to fry the chicken. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the oil heat up..
- Cook chicken, flipping occasionally, until golden brown or done in the middle, white meat..
- Serve with your choice of vegetables or sides and enjoy!.