Chicken n Noodles.
You can have Chicken n Noodles using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken n Noodles
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 4 of large carrots.
- Prepare 4 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 pkg of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lemon Pepper.
Chicken n Noodles instructions
- Add chicken thighs to the pot.
- Chop and add carrots and celery.
- Pour Lipton Soup package and Lemon Pepper in the pot..
- Pour in Chicken Broth.
- Simmer pot until carrots are done. Chicken will be done by then..
- When soup is done, cook egg noodles in a separate pot according to package instructions..
- Do not add noodles to the soup pot..
- Serve by placing cooked noodles in bowl first. Then pour soup and vegetables over the noodles. This allows you to control the amount of liquid in each bowl. Some people like more, others like less..
- I cook the thighs, carrots, celery, seasonings, and broth in my instant pot. Pressure cook. High pressure, 15 minutes, quick release!.