Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach). Basically, chicken alfredo pizza is just the chicken alfredo recipe on top of pizza dough. It's a white pizza that you can easily bake at home! Spread the baby spinach leaves evenly across the pizza.
Fresh herbs add flavor, spinach adds a little variety, and a good amount of melty mozzarella cheese seals the deal. Add grilled chicken for the carnivores and. Using chicken is easy, economical, and you probably already have some on hand. You can cook Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach)
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast, about 200-300 g.
- Prepare 150 g of spinach.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Onion, garlic, spices, French mustard, basil, ketchup,.
- It’s of Olives and capers.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 200 g of Cheese about.
These recipes feature bright and fresh ingredients to bring all kinds of flavor combinations to life, from barbecue to buffalo, and even some sultry smokey flavors. Pizza night is bound to be a hit with these outstanding. A deliciously different California inspired pizza made with avocado spread in place of pizza sauce, and topped with chicken and Monterey Jack cheese. How to make a spinach artichoke pizza.
Pizza (chicken pizza with spinach) instructions
- The first of all you should buy necessary products.
- Slise chicken on block.
- Blenders chicken and onion, garlic. Onion and garlic add to taste. Then agg spinach by taste also, and 1 egg, and all of this mix. Add salt, pepper and another spices..
- Then you should take pergament and form. All of this consistent send to form, make base for pizza. Wet you hand by water if it necessary..
- After send base for pizza to oven about 25 minutes. Be careful cause every oven are different, time to time watching about base..
- Then put for base ketchup, mushrooms, olives, tomatoes, capers, French mustard and grate some cheese and basil. After send pizza to oven again, about 15 minutes not more..
- And enjoy your meal.
This recipe is perfect if you're in the mood for a fresh-tasting (and astoundingly delicious!) version of everyone's favorite Italian fare. You could absolutely double the spinach/artichoke/cheese and leave out the chicken if you prefer to go for a vegetarian pizza. Set chicken aside for top of pizza. Garlic Herb Sensation onto both sides of the pizza crust. Spread sauce over crust and sprinkle on ½ the Mozzarella cheese.