$10 Quick & Healthy Meal.
You can have $10 Quick & Healthy Meal using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of $10 Quick & Healthy Meal
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 4-6 of Sweet Chili Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of fresh onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of fresh basil.
- You need 2 handfuls of baby spinach.
- Prepare 2-4 tablespoon of local honey.
- You need 1/8-1/4 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need of Olive oil per use.
$10 Quick & Healthy Meal step by step
- Oil pan, Cut chicken & pepper to desired size and place into large sauté pan over high heat with the lid on. Preheat the pan if your so inclined. Light salt, and stir often..
- Reduce heat after the chicken has browned. Add diced onion, and quartered tomato. Stir & place lid on pan. Do this until your tomato has cooked down a slight bit, then move to the next step..
- Now add your spinach, rough cut, and stir into the dish. Into the pan place basil/thyme. A couple hefty pinch’s will do. Place lid on pan, and stir occasionally u til juice/sauce is thickened. Remove from heat and stir in honey, and butter until mixed well..
- Let the dish cool, and thicken a bit before serving. I served this particular dish with a Jasmine rice, flavored using thyme, and ginger..