Simple Shepherds Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd's Pie. How to make Delicious Shepherds Pie.
The sauce is really simple and flavorful, but the best part is the insanely. This simple shepherd's pie is French Canadian style, with corn, sometimes called Pate Chinois. It's a little twist on shepherd's pie but it's simple, delicious and sticks to your ribs on a cold, wintry night! You can cook Simple Shepherds Pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Shepherds Pie
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- You need 2 envelope of betty crocker instant potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese.
All Reviews for Easy Shepherd's Pie. Easy Shepherd's Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Simple Shepherd's Pie is a recipe that you will make over and over because it is so delicious. It can be made ahead of time, frozen and is a perfect comfort food and crowd.
Simple Shepherds Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- brown hamburger and drain grease.
- mix gravy mix in measuring cup and add to burger.
- add frozen veggies to hamburger mix.
- cook hamburger mix until gravy thickens.
- cook potatoes according to instructions.
- top with shredded cheese and melt cheese.
- put meat mixture in bottom of baking dish add potatoes on top and bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes start to brown on top.
Shepherd's pie, also known as cottage pie is a meat pie topped with mashed potatoes. A healthier version of a classic comfort food – Simple Shepherds Pie With Turkey is a delicious and hearty recipe. This shepherd's pie with meat and potatoes is a version of a classic Irish recipe. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw.