Creamy chicken breasts. Lightly floured boneless chicken breasts are pan fried in until golden and crispy before being added to a mouth-watering garlic cream sauce! Chicken breasts in an irresistible garlic cream sauce filled with caramelized onions and garlic is a winner of a chicken dinner! With the ability to switch up the protein or play with different flavor add-ins, this versatile meal will be a family favorite!
They can easily become the same-old, same-old. The same boring and blah This chicken with creamy mushroom sauce brings you back to real-time when dinner needs to be up and. Cozy creamed spinach meets chicken in this new classic comfort dish. You can have Creamy chicken breasts using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken breasts
- You need 600 gr of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 60 gr of bacon (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1/4 of tomato (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of ground garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of muskatnuss.
- You need 3 spoon of white wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thymian.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of petersilie.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken stock.
Make these chicken breasts with creamy spinach sauce in your cast iron skillet and serve it for a weeknight family dinner. Make these Creamy Italian Chicken Breasts on the Stove Top Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add broth and sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Boneless chicken breasts are cooked in butter and olive oil with a creamy dill sauce in this recipe.
Creamy chicken breasts instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat some oil in the skillet.
- Add the chicken and sear both sides until golden brown (3 minutes per side). Remove and set chicken aside.
- Add the bacon to same skillet, and sear it for about 3 minutes or until it’s golden brown and looks crunchy, and then set it aside.
- Still using the same skillet, add the onion and garlic, saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, Rosemary, black pepper, Muskatnuss, thymian, petersilie. Stir it all together.
- Stir in white wine and some water, bring it to a boil.
- Add the heavy cream, chicken stock and bacon, stir it.
- And the last, add the chicken and continue to cook for 30 minutes so the sauce becomes thicker. Occasionally pour the sauce into the chicken part which is not covered by the sauce, or flipp it occasionally..
- Add the tomatoes 5 minutes before you turn off the heat.
- You can check the video how to cook this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/ueXFPOe81hc.
These quick and easy skillet chicken breasts are served with a simple creamy pan sauce infused. Chicken breasts cooked in a creamy garlic parmesan cream sauce. Garlic and parmesan are a match made in. The creamy bacon and mushroom sauce scented with fresh thyme, lemon and black pepper was absolutely delectable and the juicy chicken breasts completed the meal. As far as I’m concerned, these creamy chicken breasts from Café Delites might be the new Engagement Chicken, because as soon as I saw all that garlic I said, “Marry me!” and I think I was.