Chicken Quesadillas. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. You might be wondering, “do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?” We think once you try this one, you’ll be convinced that you only need one. This chicken quesadilla recipe has an impressive look and taste with little preparation.
These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. They are not only filled with cheese and chicken, but a delicious. These chicken quesadillas are a meal in one! You can cook Chicken Quesadillas using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadillas
- You need 8 of Flour tortillas 6″.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 6 ounces of chicken – cooked and chopped (shrimp, steak crab all taste great as a substitute).
- You need 2 of each green onions- finley sliced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 of jalapeno -finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of each red bell pepper — small dice.
- It’s 2 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Grape tomatoes -small diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cilantro chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of crystal hot sauce (your favorite hot sauce will work great).
- It’s 1/2 ounce of lime juice.
Loaded with chicken and veggies and very filling (I couldn’t finish mine). I made these for dinner with my leftover avocado mango salsa but these are also. Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings.
Chicken Quesadillas step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl..
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions. then place in the center of 4 flour tortillas and spread to cover the tortillas..
- Place the other tortilla on top and press down..
- In a Medium hot saute pan spray a 6 inch circle and place the Quesadillas in the center and cook until golden brown. Spray the top and flip. Cook untill it is golden brown and melty, melty in side. cut into half, four or six pieces..
Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Baked Chicken Quesadillas made in the oven so you can make multiple quesadillas at the same time! These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. With a few simple shortcut ingredients, you can have warm and cheesy homemade quesadillas on the dinner table in less than half an hour. It’s a unique, quick, easy, delicious dinner recipe.