Easy Avocado Chicken Salad. This Avocado Chicken Salad recipe is a keeper! Easy, excellent chicken salad with lemon dressing, plenty of avocado, irresistible bites of bacon This avocado chicken salad is deliciously versatile. It is a protein packed salad so it’s perfect for work lunch or meal prep and the lemon keeps it fresh and.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken, chopped (I used rotisserie).
- You need 1 of large hass avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice (or more to taste).
- You need to taste of cilantro.
Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion. The concept is simple—a quick, basic chicken salad that uses mashed avocado as a binder instead of the more traditional mayonnaise. Quick & Easy Avocado Chicken Salad Recipe Summer Salad Long time no see!
- Mash the avocado to a creamy consistency. Add all other ingredients except for chicken and mix well..
- Fold chicken into avocado mixture..
Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Avocado Chicken Salad from Delish.com is perfect on its own or served on toast. We love this salad served on top of greens as much as we love it between two slices of sourdough bread. If you can’t find a good ripe mango, pineapple would be delicious as well!. Avocado Chicken Salad (seriously), this particular recipe uses vinaigrette instead of mayonnaise but doesn’t lose its creamy texture, thanks to avocado.
Keywords: Easy avocado chicken