Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry.
You can have Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry
- It’s 1 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, cubed.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
- It’s 2 of Carrots, sliced.
- You need 4-5 of Brussel Sprouts, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 Bag of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 1/4 Head of Red Cabbage, minced.
- You need Handful of Kale, minced.
- Prepare Handful of Pea Pods.
- Prepare of Yokisoba Noodles.
- Prepare of Teriyaki Sauce.
- It’s 2 of Tbsps. Olive Oil.
Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Stir-Fry step by step
- Season chicken cubes with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a large skillet or Wok on medium high heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil add chicken and cook til chicken is no longer pink. Remove and set aside..
- Cook Yokisoba Noodles according to package directions and set aside..
- In the same skillet or wok u cooked the chicken in add all the vegetables and rest of olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Add the Noodles and chicken and cook another 2-3 minutes longer. Add the Teriyaki sauce and stir til everything is completely coated. Cook til veggies are cooked to desired doneness and serve immediately..