Macaroni with chicken and pesto.
You can cook Macaroni with chicken and pesto using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macaroni with chicken and pesto
- It’s 2 cups of macaroni.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- It’s 1 table spoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 5 table spoon of pesto.
- Prepare 200 gram of chicken breast.
- It’s 100 gram of pork belly.
- It’s 100 ml of oil.
Macaroni with chicken and pesto instructions
- Put 500 ml of water into a boil.
- Add in 2 cups of macaroni and 1 table spoon of salt, 2 teaspoon of pepper and stir and leave it until its cook.
- While waiting for the macaroni to cook.cut the chicken into cube and the pork belly into 2 cm cubes.
- Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper and stir until its even and leave it aside for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken and pork belly to marinate drain the macaroni and set it aside.
- After chicken and pork belly is marinate cook it in a pan with oil until its cook all the way through.
- Drain the oil from the chicken..
- In a new pan add in the cook chicken pork belly macaroni and pesto and stir until its warmed up and mixed well.