Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta.
You can have Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta
- Prepare 3 of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 8 oz of spaghetti.
- It’s 1/2 lb of assorted sliced mushrooms – cremini, baby bella, shiitake.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of to taste Salt and pepper.
Chicken and Mushroom Cream Pasta instructions
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook spaghetti to a minute short of al dente.
- Slice chicken into small pieces and season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes in a hot skillet with olive oil until just done, then remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil and minced garlic until fragrant. Add mushrooms and brown for several minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti to skillet along with a splash of pasta water, and return chicken to the skillet. Pour in heavy cream and cook until sauce starts to thicken..
- Add lemon juice and butter, then turn off heat and mix until butter is completely melted. Check the sauce, and add salt and pepper to taste..
- Separate pasta into two large bowls, then top with grated parmesan. Serve hot..